Applications are now open for July & November 2022
The C-Tribe x Fashion Content Creator & Influencer Program provides photographers, videographers, blog/vloggers and other types of creative artists access to the C-Tribe x Fashion Festival & Conference in exchange for their contributions to growing the digital footprint of the event.
• Build the buzz
• In the previous year, C-Tribe and its partners were able to garner close to 3.6 million social media impressions. This helped grow the awareness of the innovative and creative people in attendance and taking part in the festival. This also helped feature their artistry on the world stage
• Build relationships
•Meet and create authentic relationships with some of the influential guests that attend the festival. When there are many innovative and creative people in the room, this spurs other great opportunities, partnerships and projects.
•Build your portfolio
•There is a plethora amount of opportunities to create engaging and ‘highly Instagrammable’ social media content during the C-Tribe Festival. This helps you diversify your content and build you portfolio along the way
•Connect with brands
•In attendance during the festival are some of the world’s most influential companies of today and tomorrow. Get to know the people behind them on a personal level and position yourself for future opportunities.
• 18+ in age
• Attend at least one fashion show and the conference
• Material should be shared with organizers no later than 72 hours following the festival
• Can post pre-event, event, and post-event content on social media
• Available to be in Edmonton, AB, Canada from July 21-23
• Deadline to apply: June 15th, 2022
•Due to high demand and applicants, please make sure to submit ALL necessary
information in order for our team to thoroughly review your application.